Thank you Cindysn @ http://pregnancyviaivf.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for a Leibster Award. This being my first award nomination, I hope I don’t screw it up.
- Answer 11 questions posed by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 blogs for the award.
- Create 11 questions for those I nominate to answer.
First I’m supposed to answer 11 questions posed by the one who nominated me…
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? On my own yacht so I could easily move somewhere else when I got bored.
- What is your favorite food? Besides dessert…Spanish Steak.
- What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas….COOKIES!
- If you could be any person for just one day who would you be? My RE so I could award my Wife and I a free IVF cycle.
- If you could have dinner with 3 people, dead or alive, who would they be? No one specific, just 3 people I could be myself with for the evening without fear of sticking my foot in my mouth.
- What is your favorite season? Autumn. Cooler weather with beautiful colors of nature.
- If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? That I enjoyed exercise.
- What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? You can read all about it here.
- If you could pick one super power to have what would it be and why? Any super power I know I would end up abusing for my own self serving reasons. Even though I would want to use them for good. It’s best that I don’t have a super power. But if forced to choose it would be teleportation so I could just avoid traffic.
- What is your favorite movie of all time? American Splendor
- Why do you blog? To communicate my feelings to my wife that I have trouble saying out loud. To connect with other individuals who understand what I’m dealing with. To keep infertility from driving me insane.
Next I’m to nominate 11 others for the award who have under 200 followers. Well crap! I like all the blogs I’m following and those following me. If I had more time I would follow several more, but I spend too much time on wordpress as it is. Several I like already have hundreds of followers. And Cindysn already nominated many of my faithful followers. I’ll just nominate those I would like to see more support for, many who are now in the middle of their journeys.
- bethanybosha @ http://boshababyjourney.wordpress.com/
- Sunnyside & Scrambled @ http://twogoodeggsblog.wordpress.com/
- Courtney @ http://allthesunforyou.wordpress.com/
- Leighann @ http://mininoves.wordpress.com/
- Barrenart @ http://barrenart.wordpress.com/
- Samantha @ http://maybebabyivf.wordpress.com/
- cmdcupcake @ http://mydailyaffirmations.wordpress.com/
- lalawhy @ http://lalawhy.wordpress.com/
- ivfdream @ http://ivfdream.wordpress.com/
- TG @ http://chickandeggs.com/
- mybrokenoven @ http://mybrokenoven.wordpress.com/
Whaa!!! So many I want to nominate, so little room!
Now what questions should I ask…
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- Describe one feature you wish WordPress had that it doesn’t.
- What quality about yourself are you most proud of?
- Describe your fondest childhood memory.
- Tell me about your first car.
- Who inspires you and why?
- Tell me the most recent joke you’ve heard that was really funny.
- What do you want others to remember you by?
- Which question above do you wish I hadn’t asked?
- What question didn’t I ask you wish I had?
- Do you think I made up the last two questions because I ran out of questions?